Sod Farm Locations: Colorado, New Mexico, West Texas
Sod Varities: Kentucky Bluegrass, Reveille, Bermudagrass, Tall Fescue, Prennial Ryegrass, Park Blend.
Product availability depends on each sod farm location.
Click on a specific area below to learn about the sod varities available in Colorado, New Mexico, West Texas, Wyoming and Arizona.
Visit our Reveille® site to learn about our exclusive drought-resistant seed that can be grown in many areas around the country.
Gardner Turfgrass, Inc. Offers
- Three convenient sod farm locations in McIntosh NM, Santa Teresa, NM and Wiggins, CO, servicing Colorado, Southern Wyoming, New Mexico, Northern Arizona and West Texas.
- The latest in technological advances in grass varieties, turf harvesting, sod installations and processing of turf and turf products.
- Contract growing varieties for your specific needs. (Golf, Athletic Fields, Roof Tops etc…)
- Choice of the right turfgrass sod for your area, needs and purposes, including turf varieties that feature longer color retention, better wear tolerance, and lower water usage.
- Quality turf, cultured and treated as necessary, to keep out weeds, disease, and insect pests.
- Healthy turf, grown and harvested in the locations it will be laid to provide strong root systems that become established and self-sustaining faster.
- Consultation and assistance with variety selection, maintenance, ground preparation and the newest technologies available.
- Competitive pricing, professional business practices and a 100% satisfaction gaurantee*.
- The drought tolerent turf experts in both warm and cool season grasses.
- Prompt delivery with the freshest, cut to order sod.
- Spot placement by our couteous, well trained drivers.
- Bermuda sprigs or stolens.
- Non-allergenic hybrid Bermuda grasses.
- Mechanical planting.
- Seed (Reveille, Princess 77, Centipede, Zenith Zoysia, and others)
- Compost (West Texas and Southern New Mexico).
*Some restrictions apply
Order online →
(Colorado residents only)
Corporate office: 303-252-1900
I am interested in:
Read Reviews and Leave Your Own
Ask Dr. Turfgrass